Federal Student Aid’s coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) information page is located at StudentAid.gov/coronavirus. The page includes information about relief to student loan borrowers, including those who have defaulted on their federal student loans. Please visit the page regularly for updates.
President Trump signed the CARES Act on March 27, 2020, which will provide additional flexibilities related to COVID-19. Websites and systems are being updated as quickly as possible to reflect changes in the law. We appreciate your patience.
Central Research Inc. (CRI) provides management and financial service solutions to federal, state and commercial sectors.
What was founded in 2002 as a Service-Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business has since grown to become a large federal contractor, small business mentor and recognized industry leader with multiple locations across North America, including our headquarters in Lowell, Arkansas, and our Washington, D.C.-metro office.
Our success reflects our ability to offer quality customized solutions in a client-focused environment. Through our values-driven culture, we’re focused on providing a best-in-class experience.
Professional & Administrative
- Portfolio Program & Project Management
- Quality Management & Process Improvement
- Contract & Acquisition Management
- Conference Planning & Setup
- Logistics Training Support
Records & Information Management
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Lifecycle
- Litigation Support, Privacy Act
- Mail, Digital Mail Operations
- Document Production Services
- Electronic Records Management Solutions
Financial Management Services
- Improper Payment Solutions
- Call Center & Debt Collections
- Budget Analysis
- Death & Incarceration
- Locator/Skip Tracing
Information Technology Services
- End User Services
- IT Facilities Management
- Infrastructure Administration
- Enterprise Security Operations
- Application Development & Support