Additional privacy information may be provided in offer descriptions, contractual terms, supplemental privacy statements or notices provided prior to or at the time of data collection. Certain Central Research, Inc. products and services may have additional specific privacy notices. In case of conflict, such specific privacy notices shall be controlling over this general policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available. We may also collect information about you from third parties.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We may also provide personal information to third parties such as technology providers to enable such third parties to perform business, professional and technical support functions for us, or for you. We do not allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our website. We DO NOT provide any personal information to unauthorized third parties.
How We Use the Personal Information
We may contact you regarding any inquiry you make or to fulfill a request, such as, for example, a request for information about our products and services. We may also use the information for internal record keeping and administration of records; for the collection of federal defaulted student loans; for detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our products and services and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our services; or for compliance with applicable laws and/or regulations and as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations.
Privacy Policies of Third-Party Sites
Encryption and Protection of Information
We use Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology and comply with Federal data security requirements to enhance data privacy and help prevent loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control.
We are committed to accurately maintaining your personally information. We will take reasonable steps to correct personal information that is properly identified as incorrect. If you need to update or correct your personal information, contact us at (844) 804-8467. Please understand that, in some circumstances, we may not have the authority to update or correct your personal information. If this information is the type that we do not have the authority to update or correct, we will forward your request to the appropriate party.
- Information supplied by Central Research, Inc. is provided “as is” and neither Central Research, Inc. nor any of its agents, employees or representatives make any representation or warranty with respect to the contents of the website or information furnished by them or our agents, employees or representatives and specifically disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, completeness, timeliness, correctness, noninfringement, or fitness for any particular use, application or purpose.
- By visiting the website you hereby expressly agree that Central Research, Inc. and its officers, directories, agents and employees, shall not be liable to you for any damages, claims, demands, or causes of action, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, as a result of your use of the website or any information you obtain on it or any other interaction with Central Research, Inc. In doing so, you agree that you are waiving voluntarily and unequivocally any liability of Central Research, Inc.
- With respect to communications to Central Research, Inc., Central Research, Inc. does not guarantee that it will respond to all inquiries.
- If any clause or provision set forth above is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future law, then, in that event the clause or provision so determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining clauses or provisions.
- Any notice to Central Research, Inc. shall be given in writing and sent by certified and registered mail to Attn: General Counsel, Central Research, Inc., 106 N Bloomington, Suite I, Lowell, AR 72746.
- The application of these provisions, disclosures and disclaimers and all other matters arising from your use of this website or of any information you obtain from Central Research, Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Arkansas. Any claims, disputes or other controversies relating to or arising from these provisions, disclosures and disclaimers or from your use of this website or any information you receive from Central Research, Inc. shall be brought exclusively in the United States District Court, the United States District Court for the Western District of Arkansas, and you hereby expressly consent to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS, DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE, AND THAT YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THEM IS NOT THE RESULT OF FRAUD, DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE EXERCISED UPON YOU BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY. CENTRAL RESEARCH, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKINGS CONTRARY TO THOSE SET FORTH ABOVE.
Supplement for California Residents ONLY
In addition to the information listed above, residents of California may refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act policy listed here: www.central-research.com/ccpaprivacy, for additional information.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this website and our Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website or Services. Your continued use of the website or Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
By Mail: 106 N Bloomington, Suite S, Lowell, AR 72746
By Phone: 833-701-0449