Federal student loan flexibilities for the COVID-19 emergency have been extended at least through September 30, 2021. We are updating our websites and systems as quickly as possible to explain the types of relief now available for federal student loans held by the Department of Education. We appreciate your patience. Visit StudentAid.gov/coronavirus for updates.
Central Research, Inc. strives to be a leader in excellent customer service. We value our consumers and take pride in providing a professional and courteous service. Our staff is trained to provide accurate, reliable and timely information.
Our goal is to meet your customer service expectations by providing you with the best solution available. We will continually strive to improve our services and appreciate your feedback through the Consumer Satisfaction Survey. Thank you for your participation.
US Department of Education Forms
- Federal Direct Consolidation Loan Application
- Income-Based Repayment Plan Request
- Request to Add Loans Form
- Repayment Plan Request
Standard Repayment Plan
- Loan Discharge Application – School Closed
- Loan Discharge Application – Unauthorized Signature or Payment
- Loan Discharge Application – Total and Permanent Disability
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness Application
- Loan Discharge Application: False Certification if Ability to Benefit
- Loan Discharge Application: False Certification (Disqualifying Status)
- Loan Discharge Application: Unpaid Refund
Administrative Wage Garnishment
- Administrative Wage Garnishment Request For Hearing
- Financial Disclosure Statement For Wage Garnishment Hearings
- Pre-Hearing Repayment Agreement Letter – (Prior to completing this form, you must have submitted all required financial documents and have an approved payment amount calculated. Please contact Central Research at 844-804-8467 for assistance with this process.)
- Preauthorized Debit Account Application Form
- Third Party Disclosure Authorization Form
- Consent to Email Communications
If you have any questions concerning these forms, please contact us at (844) 804-8467.
Please return the completed form(s) to:
Central Research, Inc.
P.O. Box 1460
Lowell, AR 72745-1460
If you are an U.S. Department of Education Consumer and would like to answer CRI’s Anonymous Consumer Satisfaction Survey please click below.
Please click below if you are an U.S. Department of Education Consumer and have a compliment, question, or complaint.
New York City regulations require us to record your language preference. Please call Central Research, Inc. at 1-844-804-8467 to provide us with your preferred language.
Please note that Central Research, Inc. does not provide translation of any communication created in English into another language. Central Research, Inc. does have employees who can converse in Spanish. A translation and description of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages on the Department’s website, www.nyc.gov/dca.