Federal Student Aid’s coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) information page is located at StudentAid.gov/coronavirus. The page includes information about relief to student loan borrowers, including those who have defaulted on their federal student loans. Please visit the page regularly for updates.
President Trump signed the CARES Act on March 27, 2020, which will provide additional flexibilities related to COVID-19. Websites and systems are being updated as quickly as possible to reflect changes in the law. We appreciate your patience.
Central Research, Inc. strives to be a leader in excellent customer service. We value our consumers and take pride in providing a professional and courteous service. Our staff is trained to provide accurate, reliable and timely information.
Our goal is to meet your customer service expectations by providing you with the best solution available. We will continually strive to improve our services and appreciate your feedback through the Consumer Satisfaction Survey. Thank you for your participation.
US Department of Education Forms
- Loan Rehabilitation Agreement Letter (Prior to completing this form, you must have submitted all required financial documents and have an approved payment amount calculated. Please contact Central Research at 844-804-8467 for assistance with this process.)
- Transportation Statement
- Unemployment and Income Support Statement
- Documentation Required for Loan Rehabilitation Income and Expense Information
- Federal Direct Consolidation Loan Application
- Income-Based Repayment Plan Request
- Request to Add Loans Form
- Repayment Plan Request
Standard Repayment Plan
- Loan Discharge Application – School Closed
- Loan Discharge Application – Unauthorized Signature or Payment
- Loan Discharge Application – Total and Permanent Disability
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness Application
- Loan Discharge Application: False Certification if Ability to Benefit
- Loan Discharge Application: False Certification (Disqualifying Status)
- Loan Discharge Application: Unpaid Refund
Administrative Wage Garnishment
- Administrative Wage Garnishment Request For Hearing
- Financial Disclosure Statement For Wage Garnishment Hearings
- Pre-Hearing Repayment Agreement Letter – (Prior to completing this form, you must have submitted all required financial documents and have an approved payment amount calculated. Please contact Central Research at 844-804-8467 for assistance with this process.)
- Preauthorized Debit Account Application Form
- Third Party Disclosure Authorization Form
- Consent to Email Communications
If you have any questions concerning these forms, please contact us at (844) 804-8467.
Please return the completed form(s) to:
Central Research, Inc.
P.O. Box 1460
Lowell, AR 72745-1460
If you are an U.S. Department of Education Consumer and would like to answer CRI’s Anonymous Consumer Satisfaction Survey please click below.
Please click below if you are an U.S. Department of Education Consumer and have a compliment, question, or complaint.