Central Research Inc. (CRI) was founded by Johnny Dillard, PhD, a retired Marine Corps Officer, Vietnam Veteran, and Army National Guard Lieutenant Colonel.
We provide management and financial services solutions to the federal, state, and commercial sectors. Our growth and success reflect our ability to deliver customized business solutions in a quality- and client-focused environment.
CRI’s expansion under Johnny’s leadership from 1999 through March 2018, included a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business certification by the Center for Veterans Enterprise and an 8(a) certification by the Small Business Administration – all of which led to INC 5000 recognition of our company for six years in a row.
CRI has continued to grow from our small business roots and is currently a large business enterprise headquartered in Lowell, AR with eight satellite state offices.
Dr. Dillard and his son, Scott Dillard, worked to build Central Research into a strong, vibrant business dedicated to employing Veterans and disabled Veterans.
As President & CEO Scott Dillard’s leadership carries on the company’s founding values and service commitments.
- Training/Course Development
- Acquisition Management/Contract Management/Close Out Support
- Litigation Services
- Professional and Administrative Services
- Conference Planning and Set-Up
Financial Services & Solutions
- Financial Services & Solutions
- Improper Payments Solutions
- Death/Incarceration Matching
- Payment Reduction
- Fraud Waste and Abuse
- Call Center and Debt Collections
Records/Document Management Services
- FOIA Cradle-to-Grave Services
- Scanning/Digital Support
- Document Processing/
- Electronic Records Conversion
- Visa/Immigration Paperwork Processing
- Mail/Digital Mail Services
Information Technology Services
- Help Desk/Contact Center
- IT Facilities Management
- Systems Engineering/Cyber Security
- Data Analytics/Visualization
- Mobile Applications